Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Saturday 23 July 2011

Wedding Etiquette....The Dos & Don'ts


Etiquette (noun) - A set of rules or customs which control accepted behaviour in particular social groups or social situations. The simple rule to remember about wedding etiquette is never do or say anything that has even the slightest potential to offend".

If you're interested (of course you are), visit County Bride and their guide on all things to do with wedding etiquette, customs, traditions, who pays for what and the roles and duties that are assigned to the different wedding party members.


"Possibly the most important day in a woman's life is her wedding day. A day where, as the bride, she is rightfully the 'star of the show'".

Any website that rightfully suggests the above is indeed a website to take note from.  They obviously know their stuff! 


I'll introduce another lady whose website I think is worth a look when it comes to wedding etiquette; Valerie Tall.  She has 25 years of experience behind her and is mainly stationed in Brigg, Lincolnshire.  'The Wedding Shed' can be found within the grounds of The White Heather Hotel at Caenby Corner, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire.   To view her website and check out the range of things she has to offer (gifts, suppliers, stationery, wedding consultancy and venue styling) please Click Here

Valerie Tall Wedding Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment