Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Tuesday 19 July 2011

Congratulations Anna & Christian

I'd like to wish a massive congratulations and lot of luck and happiness to Anna and Christian Willoughby on their wedding day (16th July 2011).  I'd also like to thank her for making me part of her special day by asking me to do her bridal makeup.  Even though I'm biased, she looked absolutely stunning and I got so caught up in the day that I found myself telling the photographer what shots to take (can you tell that I've been planning my photos and picking out good shots from the million websites I've trawled through?). 



Mr and Mrs Willoughby opted for a stylish black and white themed civil wedding at The Brackenborough Arms in Louth, Lincolnshire.  I can vouch for the sponge wedding cake filled with jam and buttercream which was lush - I wish I'd sneaked more than one piece out in my handbag (I didn't by the way Anna in case you're reading this - honest!). 

The 3 bridesmaids, which included Anna and Christian's daughter Shelby, looked pretty as a picture and mother of the bride also looked fabulous, and quite right too.

They make such a lovely couple and amazing parents to Shelby and newborn Sonny.  As you can see from the picture below, they are the epitome of gorgeousness and envy!


I can't wait to see the photographer's shots that I'd suggested.  I'll be telling my photographer the exact same thing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment