Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Tuesday 19 July 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

I really fancy keeping this website my dirty little secret and not telling you about it so I can reap the compliments and lustful looks from other women (not at me but at my shoes - this may become more clear if you keep reading). 

Chockers Shoes is my new most favourite website.  I am completely smitten *lovely sigh*.   It does the most fabulous shoes, handbags, jewellery and other accessories.  the thing that grabs me most is the affordability.  It's extremely easy on the purse as well as the eyes!  Wedding budget (and personal budget) has been spent up this month so I've spent the last half an hour explaining how I need the 'English Garden' shoes in my life.  He wasn't having any of it....until he saw them himself and has treated me!  Big fat smooch definitely coming his way.









No comments:

Post a Comment