Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Sunday 17 July 2011

The Cupcakery

Just another quick one to send you in the direction of The Cupcakery.  It's a little business based in Holton-le-Clay, Lincolnshire.  Their cupcakes are to die for! I especially like the idea of the 99' Flake cupcakes which would be the perfect novelty cakes to keep the little ones happy or for a patriotic English themed wedding. 






To see more cupcake designs and flavours that they offer, click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment