Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Saturday 21 July 2012

Honeymoon

We've decided on our honeymoon!

We're going to see the Northern Lights in Jeris, Finland.  We're planning on husky dog sledding, snowmobiling, eating sausages cooked over an open fire whilst in the middle of nowhere and soaking in the picturesque sights from the sauna (in our log cabin) and jacuzzi which is down by the lake.  

Image courtesy of Winter Wedding Company
Northern Lights


We're booking through the Winter Wedding Company who are tailor making our package which enables us to decide which activities we'd like to do while we're there which is ideal as we're asking guests who would like to buy us a gift, to contribute to the activities.  Basically, the more contributions we're lucky enough to receive, the more activities and memories will be able to be made!

No comments:

Post a Comment